Stone Crete Plaster used in COEP Girls Hostel Building Building – Pune.
Stone Crete Plaster used in COEP Girls Hostel Building at Shivajinagar – Pune.
Architect: Christopher Charles Benninger – Pune. https://ccba.in/
What is Stone Crete Plaster / Grit Wash Plaster?
Stone Crete Plaster is composed of a mix of elements: cement, coarse aggregate (usually crushed stone), fine marble powder, and water. You can change the look of the finished plaster by making changes in the elements using white cement instead of gray cement, for example, or using crushed color glass in place of crushed stone. These choices can change the look of exposed aggregate concrete dramatically.
Stone Crete Plaster is a 12 to 15 mm thick granular effect decorative texture.
Why Stone Crete Plaster / Grit Wash Plaster?
- If you want rough and tough finished walls Grit Wash Plaster is the right choice for construction external walls. This is Better known as Exposed Stone CretePlaster This process is hardy decorative finish can easily withstand all types of bad weather conditions.
- It is a permanent and maintenance-free coating. Hard, crack-free surface, which also resists the growth of algae and fungus and penetration of water and moisture.
- A great alternative of natural stone for the exterior.
- It’s an economical, long-lasting and maintenance-free plaster.
- You can create aesthetically appealing looks by exposing the aggregate.
- Expose aggregate is the hardest texture with rich granular effect.
- Helping greatly in the reduction of dampness on walls
Ideal Wall Coatings for :
- Colleges / Institutes
- Government Buildings
- Commercial Complexes
- Public Buildings
- Farm House.
Explore the range at: https://www.balajiwalltexture.com/